Workflow best practice document

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Tue Jun 26 08:37:03 EDT 2007

The archives are available via a link at the bottom of each post. This may
be what you're all after:
http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/sap-wug/2006-May/022389.html

Please note that attachments in the archives are renamed to
<somegarbage>.bin - you will have to rename it back to <something>.doc
.ppt or .txt or whatever it was before.
Cheers,
Mike