ABAP OO problem

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Mon Jun 25 13:00:06 EDT 2007

Dunno, I haven't tested this much apart from the update I just posted but
I don't see this as a huge problem.
Another alternative if the earlier fix doesn't work: if you have
implemented a BOR-equivalent attribute in your class, to just bind that to
Adhoc_Objects. I still use BOR for the odd occasion where things just
become too messy, and a custom default method to do the adhoc stuff isn't
a biggie (assuming everything else doesn't work).

Cheers,
Mike