ABAP OO problem

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Mon Jun 25 11:43:08 EDT 2007

Correct, that's not available. To be honest, I don't use Adhoc Objects
much, most of the time the object types are known and you can just as well
create container elements for it.
I haven't played much with the ploymorphic capabilities of OO in WF, but
it may well be something as simple as creating your own 'Adhoc' object to
which you can bind whatever you like.