Settings for technical log

Neumann, Marcia Marcia_Neumann at CINFIN.com
Thu Jun 21 09:58:03 EDT 2007

You can get the old technical log back by changing your personal workflow settings in your inbox or when you have the workflow displayed.

1.	From your inbox, choose menu option Settings -> Workflow Settings -> Personal Settings.  Change default 'User View' to 'Classical User View' in both fields in the View section.
2.	From the workflow log, choose menu option Goto -> Personal workflow settings -> Change default 'User View' to 'Classical User View' in both fields in the View section.

You have to back out of the workflow log for it to take affect.  This is only 90% returned to the old way.  To get the containers and work item ids back, hit Control Shift F10.  I haven't found a way to make the containers and work item IDs appear as a default.  Please let me know if anyone has.

Marcia Neumann
IT Claims Development/Support

Confidentiality notice: The information included in this e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or similar action is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of the original message immediately.