Testing SAP Workflow with ECATT

Jurgen.Meulenbeek@nn.nl Jurgen.Meulenbeek at nn.nl
Thu Jun 21 04:39:33 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am trying to test in what way SAP Workflow can be tested automatically
with ecatt. I am still on ecatt 6.20, but plan to upgrade to 7.0 this
year.

Questions I have:
1. Does anyone have experience in this area and some pointers to share?

2. We use a lot of user decisions of which I want to check the text (on
buttons, in user instructions). These do not seem to be included in the
scripts. How can I include such checks?

3. I also want to check several values of the workitem while it is shown
in the workflow inbox. We use dynamic columns extensively. How can I do
this?

With kind regards,

Jurgen Meulenbeek
> @012345 DI / BPI / VM Generiek
> Telefoon:		010 - 51 31524
> Mobiel:		06 - 24700006
> Adres:		HP E.03.038
> Email:		mailto:jurgen.meulenbeek at nn.nl
> Email prive:	mailto:jurgen at meulenbeek.net
Op woensdag afwezig

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.