Clearing the Workflow buffer

Miller, Jerry Jerry.Miller at NOVELLUS.com
Wed Jun 20 19:14:32 EDT 2007

Call me and I will walk you thru one possible solution. (408.577.4513)

  _____

From: Albina Fernando [mailto:Albina.Fernando at lntinfotech.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 4:04 PM
To: sap-wug at mit.edu
Subject: Clearing the Workflow buffer

Hi All,

  I have one problem.. Yesterday we had transported a new task to
Production. Now the new task is not reflecting in production. We checkd the
Workflow runtime version. in the development system as well as the
produciton system, the active, running version is the same. We had faced a
similar problem earlier also. but he same problem got resolved on its own. I
had read in the Workflow book that every midnight the workflow buffers are
refreshed. And then automatically the tasks come to the new version. Now we
have waited for almost a day.. but nothing seems to be changing . Can we
manually clear the buffer. I suppose there is one transaction SWU_OBUF to
clear the workflow buffer. Can anyone advise me if this is the correct way
of doing or is there any job that clears/refreshes the runtime buffer. How
should we proceed in such cases.

Thanks
Albina

This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from
your system. Thanks