ABAP OO

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Wed Jun 20 16:48:58 EDT 2007

John,

Ask for and you shall receive!

We will be fortunate to enjoy a very well done session by one of our own
(stop blushing Mr. Pokraka) who also presented 'Classy Workflows' at the
ASUG Annual Conference in Atlanta.  Sadly, Mike's co-speaker, the lovely
and talented Anna Hill, will not be able to attend, since she works for
SAP (huh ?  How does that make sense?).  We will miss you Anna!

Regards,
Sue

Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer