Antwort: Re: Priority of forwarded workitems

Christian Wallner C.Wallner at ats.net
Wed Jun 20 01:53:09 EDT 2007

Hi there,

Thanks Edward and Ramki! But it's bad that it doesn't work :( I've tried
to change the priority to 1 before but it didn't help, no express mail
popup for the receiving agent.

br chris

workflow99 at aol.com
Gesendet von: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
19.06.2007 23:22
Bitte antworten an
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

An
sap-wug at mit.edu
Kopie

Thema
Re: Priority of forwarded workitems

Christian, Changing the priority to 1 before forwarding will not show the
express WI popup to the receiver of the WI (not in 6.20).

Ed, to dynamically set the Priority of a step/task,  enclose your task in
a sub workflow, assign the sub workflow to a step in the main workflow and
bind a value of 1 to _Wf_Priority in the Workflow to Step binding.

Best Regards,
Ramki Maley.