Priority of forwarded workitems

Edward Diehl edwarddiehl at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 11:34:05 EDT 2007

Hi Christian,

In the workflow inbox there are some command buttons at the top for forwarding, etc.  One of the buttons is "Other functions" .  After highlighting the line of the work item whose priority you want to change, select the dropdown menu from other functions and select Change priority.  You can set it to 1 (or whatever) and there is a checkbox to set that as the permanent priority for the rest of the workflow, or until someone else changes it.

I have tried to find a way to dynamically set the priority of a task BEFORE it gets to the inbox and have not found a way since you need to know the WI_ID before it is created.  This is the only way I know to change the priority.

Best wishes,
Ed Diehl

To: sap-wug at mit.eduSubject: Priority of forwarded workitemsDate: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:47:53 +0200From: C.Wallner at ats.netHi folks, Can anybody tell me if it is possible to change the priority of a forwarded workitem (when forwarding) to priority 1? (express mail?) I must be blind because I can't find it... kind regards,Christian WallnerAustria Technologie & Systemtechnik AG http://www.ats.net