Object references not created in 4.7 system

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Fri Jun 15 10:06:20 EDT 2007

Hi Torsten,

Some clarification please:

Does the instantiation of all object types fail or just a particular
object type?

Is it a specific key that does not work or do all instances of this
object type that fail?

what is the sy-subrc?

Have you tried executing the ExistenceCheck method on the offending
object type? I believe that this method is called when you call
swc_create_object ?

Regards,

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com