Commit Work

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Tue Jun 12 10:42:11 EDT 2007

Actually on a more serious note, a BAPI must provide a consistent
transaction and a BAPI Commit should complete the update. If it doesn't
work with a BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT then I would report it to OSS.

There's some good info on the how's and why's in the doco:
http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/a5/3ec8654ac011d1894e0000e829fbbd/content.htm

Cheers,
Mike