Payment Block On Vendor Invoice

Stevens, Seth Seth.Stevens at anadarko.com
Fri Jun 8 09:25:28 EDT 2007

Sriharsha,

I have the user decision inside a loop.  The loop does not complete
until the invoice is successfully posted or rejected/deleted.  If the
post fails the workflow will simply loop back and sent a new workitem
back to the approver.  Does this answer your question or are you looking
for something else?

Thanks,
Seth