Suppress ending a

Daniel Schorsch daniel.schorsch at philips.com
Tue Jun 5 02:02:21 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am using a lot of dialog task with synchronous methods in it (e.g.
BUS1001006.EDIT). As soon as anybody processes a workitem using such a
task he may end the workitem without taking any action but by using the
standard navigation buttons "Back(green)", "Exit(yellow)" and
"Cancel(red)". The task is interpreted as successfully completed.

During my participation in the BIT601 SAP Education course I heard about
an option to "suppress" this behavior. I would like the workitem with a
task that uses a synchronous method to stay in any status that is not
"completed" (think it would be "commited" or "ready").

Is there any sollution for this issue? Any options you may give me? Thank
you very much in advance!!!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards / Met vriendelijke groeten

Daniel Schorsch
Philips Medical Systems DMC GmbH
Information Technology - Technical Automation
Röntgenstraße 24
22335 Hamburg
Tel.: +49/40/5078-1505
Fax: +49/40/5078-1793
Email: Daniel.Schorsch at philips.com
Intranet: http://pww.de.ms.philips.com/

Geschäftsführung: Diedrich Dirks (Vorsitzender), Christoph Wittler
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht Hamburg, 66 HRB 77 839
Steuernummer: 22/27/278/00800