Antwort: Extended Notifications

Christian Wallner C.Wallner at ats.net
Fri Jun 1 06:21:06 EDT 2007

Hi,

Yes, you can do that in report RSWUWFML2 which, i suppose, is planned in
background and sends the notifications via email.

br
chris

<akshay.bhagwat at wipro.com>
Gesendet von: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
01.06.2007 12:09
Bitte antworten an
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

An
<sap-wug at mit.edu>
Kopie

Thema
Extended Notifications

Hi All,

We have set up the extended notifications which send the work item to usrs
outlook address.
Wanted to kow is there a way by which we can hide the links like (Execute
work item ,Display work item )
which are sent when the work item is sent to outlook email address of the
user and only present him the link with Inbox ?

Thanks in advance.

Regds,
Akshay Bhagwat

to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all
copies of this message and any attachments.

transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com