Release management (in SAP Loans)

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Tue Jul 31 21:47:51 EDT 2007

Hi Robert,
it is controlled in customizing under release management or similar
term.

In customizing you can define when it gets Started.
This is the strange bit... it calls a Specific workflow.
This workflow calls a task that then reads the release mgt customzing in
more detail
to find which SUB wflow to call.

I suggest look for some docu on release mgt. It is tricky topic.
Also the use of Business transaction Events to help tailor what happens
is part of the game.

Cheers
Phil.

Phil Soady