Indicator "Results Parameter" missing in BOR method create

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Fri Jul 27 11:20:24 EDT 2007

Yes.
It is just a warning that you are not returning the Result Parm from
Method.
Don't know why when some of my methods don't return a Result Parm so
I don't know why the Warning Message.

Annoying, but harmless. If you find anything else please pass it along.

Also, doing consistency checks, I was getting a lot of warnings about
invalid block bla bla bla. Just save you template (back it up) and
run the Extras->Special Functions->Block Corrections and these
warnings went away.
NOTE: I personally had no issues using this function, but there are
warnings that it could toast your template. So back it up with Export to
XML.

Rick Sample
SAP Business Workflow Developer
Graybar, Inc.