Parameters in Outcomes don't get populated

Dan Stoicof dstoico1 at jhmi.edu
Thu Jul 26 10:45:07 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm using EXIT_RETURN statement to raise an error.  I have the Exceptions populated also and the Outcomes filled in with the actual message (standard).

The Message looks like this "Key &1 &2 locked by user &3".

Workflow runs, finds the exception, raises the error, but it's not populating the &1, &2, or &3 variables.  I am moving variables in the positional parameters of EXIT_RETURN but it seems that they just get ignored.

How do I pass variables to the & parameters in Outcomes?

Thanks!

Dan Stoicof
HopkinsOne Project
dstoico1 at jhmi.edu