Substitution Issue

Scheinoha, John Scheinoha.John at basco.com
Thu Jul 26 10:39:07 EDT 2007

Lalitha,

   Go to SE16 and look at SAP Table HRP1001.  Enter the following
values:

PLVAR = 01
RSIGN = A
RELAT = 210
BEGDA = less than or equal to today
ENDDA = Greater than or equal to today.

(A 210 is the code for positional substitutions).  This will give you a
list of all active positional substitutions in your organization
structure.

I hope this helps

John