SWNWIEX Screen in SAP GUI for HTML

Brynn Jordan BJordan at thecreek.com
Wed Jul 25 15:54:20 EDT 2007

Hi Jocelyn,

Much to our joy, one of our portal developers was able to get rid of what we have deemed as "the window of weird" (much easier to say than SWNWIEX). Here is what he did.

Applied OSS note 916727 - NetWeaver integrated ITS: Redirect to URL/~exiturl with this section:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/strict.dtd">
<head>
<script type="text/javascript" language="Javascript"
  src="/sap/public/bc/its/mimes/webgui/SL/scripts/wgu_domain.js">
</script>
</head>
<script type="text/javascript" language="Javascript">
  wgu_setdomain();
  page = ((parent != self && parent.its_root_frameset != null) ? parent : self);
  page.parent.close();
</script>

Also repaired RSWNWIEX with context:

lv_error_title = 'ERROR_EXECUTE'.