Upgrade to ECC6 question

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Wed Jul 25 07:07:40 EDT 2007

Hi all

We are in the process of upgrading SAP 4.6b to ECC6. We have a workflow
that uses the old business object for Invoice verification, but now will
have to use the new MIRO transaction and new Business object, but the
customer still want to use the old workflow. Does anyone have any advice
as to the best way to trigger the old workflow, but from the new business
object and new transactions. I thought a new workflow thats triggered from
the new, which simply issues the event for the old? any comments?

Many Thanks

John