SWNWIEX Screen in SAP GUI for HTML

Brynn Jordan BJordan at thecreek.com
Tue Jul 24 13:40:49 EDT 2007

Hello,

We set up our approve or reject for purchase requisitions in SAP GUI for HTML (ECC 6.0 and Netweaver 2004s) . After the user clicks approve there is a window that appears for transaction SWNWIEX. The users want this to go away.

Is this supposed to be addressed in the following:
SAPTransactionLauncher  expects the following properties:

●      TransactionCode (optional)

The transaction code of the transaction. Default is SWK1. For new systems without the workflow plug-in the default is SWNWIEX.

We also can't locate the  Workflow Plug-in mentioned. Any help with that would be great!

 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brynn Jordan
Coldwater Creek
Workflow Administrator