Antwort: Background Job for deleting Workitems

Christian Wallner C.Wallner at ats.net
Tue Jul 17 08:20:57 EDT 2007

Hi Swathi,

How about creating a variant for SWWL with a dynamic selection date?
That means you tick "selection variable" for "creation time" when creating
the variant and click the button "selection variables".
Then click the yellow traffic light under D which stands for "dynamic date
calculation". then click the arrow down.
the rest is pretty self explaining.

regards,
chris

"Swathi_Devireddy" <Swathi_Devireddy at satyam.com>
Gesendet von: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
17.07.2007 14:11
Bitte antworten an
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

An
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
Kopie

Thema
Background Job for deleting Workitems

Hi,
I need to schedule a background job to delete work items created 20 days
before sy-datum(Current Date).
I need to schedule this job daily.Is there any program available. In the
reports I have checked I have to select
the date .But here my date is sy-datum – 20.How do I go about .
Thank you

Thanks & Regards
Swathi Devireddy
HCU-SAP
Satyam Computer Services Ltd
(    : +91 40 3063 6835
È : +91 9963426788

DISCLAIMER:
PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying
or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this
message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation
in this regard is appreciated..