Agent problem in Payment Release Workflow

IKhan ikhansap at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 06:32:14 EDT 2007

Hi WF PRof's,
  I am using the standard workflow  WS00400012 for Payment Release.I am
using two level approval process.If the invoice amount is less than 20,000
it should goto approver X and if it more than that it should do for X first
and then to Y.
I have assigned the agents in SPRO Customizing as follows :

WF Variant - 2000 Approval path - 0001 Level - 1 R.Amt - 10,000 Agent -  X
WF Variant - 2000 Approval path - 0001 Level - 2 R.Amt - 999999... Agent -
I am using the standard rule 00400125 for agent asssignment.
My Problem for single level release the agent is found(X) and WF is fine.
But while two level release the responsible agent is not found..What could
be the problem.
 Am I missing any thing in Customization.Please clarify...

Rgds