CATS workflow-URGENT

Nash John emailtonash at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 20:10:04 EDT 2007

Hi friends,

I have a question on agent determination. Though i have some experience in
workflow i'm quite new to HR workflows. My senario is like this

People create timesheet from 3 different offices. say office-1,office-2 and
office-3. if some one in office-1/office-2 office creates time sheet,
timesheet should go to DIRECTOR for approval if it is from office-3 office
timesheet should go to MANAGER of the creator for approla. can you tell me
which field/info type helps me in determining where time sheet is created?

I will award points to any useful hints. It is urgent becoz i've a meeting
with client tomorrow.

Thanks

-Nash