can you change the event container in SWEQADM?

Tom Peou tompeou at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 19:57:44 EDT 2007

Hi Paul,
You can re-initiate the event in SWEQADM, but that's the same as using SWUE.

So, I would advise to 'Logically Delete' your instance in error and then
restart it in SWUE with the correct parameters.

Just note that re-triggering the event in SWUE will set you as the
_WF_Intiator - So if your workflow is using the initiator as an agent, you
will need to manually forward the work items off manually.

Alternatively, as the Workflow is in 'Error', you can use SWIA to modify
container elements and then 'Restart Error Workflow'.

Tom