Problem Event Linkage

krishna mohan geniuskittu at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 12:37:25 EDT 2007

Hi Swathi,

The following problems happens in following scenarios

1. either your workflow in not in consistent, check
SWU7 to see any consistency errors.

2. Check your BO program for Errors.

If we have any problem with any one of above, this
strange thing happens like version number will keep on
increasing. We did face this type of problems earlier.

Whenever we have situation like this, SWETYPV event
linkages will also get deactivated. ( we also have
setting what to happen  in case of errors, it should
be set to defalut in your case). May be you can set
this setting to not deactivate but send error messages
to workflow admins, i guess its possible.

recheck your transports, make sure everything is fine
and retransport again. it should solve your problem.

Thanks and Regards
Krishna Mohan
SAP Workflow Consultant
IBM India Pvt Ltd