Work Item Notification Job

Bibby, David david.bibby at linklaters.com
Thu Jul 12 11:02:25 EDT 2007

Thanks Cathy.

________________________________

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf
Of Cathy
Sent: 12 July 2007 15:39
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: Re: Work Item Notification Job

David,

   In r/3 we use RSWUWFML2.  It's appears that it's available in CRM.
Give that a try.

Cathy

"Bibby, David" <david.bibby at linklaters.com> wrote:

	Hi All,
	Could someone tell me which is the correct job to run for mail
notification in CRM 4.0?
	Our BASIS team are running RSWUWFMLEC for tasks that are being
delivered to people but no e-mails are being sent out.
	Should it be RSWUWFMLEC or RSWUWFML or a different one?
	Thanks
	David
	This communication, issued by Linklaters LLP or one of its
affiliated firms or other entities carrying on business under or
including the name 'Linklaters' (together "Linklaters"), is confidential
and may be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity.
If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then
delete it from your system; you should not copy it or disclose its
contents to anyone. All messages sent to and from Linklaters may be
monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our
business. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error
free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain
viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by email is taken to accept
these risks.
	Linklaters LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in
England and Wales with registered number OC326345. It is regulated by
the Law Society of England and Wales. The term partner in relation to
Linklaters LLP is used to refer to a member of Linklaters LLP or an
employee or consultant of Linklaters LLP or any of its affiliated firms
or entities with equivalent standing and qualifications. A list of the
names of the members of Linklaters LLP together with a list of those
non-members who are designated as partners and their professional
qualifications is open to inspection at its registered office, One Silk
Street, London EC2Y 8HQ or on www.linklaters.com. and such persons are
either solicitors, registered foreign lawyers or European lawyers.
	Linklaters LLP has taken over the greater part of the practice
of Linklaters the general partnership. For information about this
conversion, including any transfer of your information, and other
important information on our regulatory position, please refer to
www.linklaters.com/regulation.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49982/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/m
ailbeta/newmail_tools.html>
Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.