ECC6 upgrade issue - Can't add Outcomes to a task

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 09:33:48 EDT 2007

G'day Rick,

Are you talking about the activation/deactivation of outcomes in the Step of
the Workflow (as opposed to Task maintenance)?

When you say you can Add and Remove on the Task I'm not sure what you mean.
Maybe my memory is a bit too leaky, but I thought the only way to add
outcomes was to have extra exceptions defined on the method, or in the case
of a 'Result Parameter' adding extra entries to the domain or check table.

Am I missing the point completely? I'm bloated and tired after a heavy
lunch, so it's entirely possible....

Have fun,
Mark