Problem Event Linkage

Veit Unger veit.unger at de.ibm.com
Thu Jul 12 04:29:31 EDT 2007

Hi,

in the detail settings of the event linkage you can specify what shall
happen in case of errors - for example leave as is, deactivate, system
default etc.
That's probably why the linkage gets deactivated after the error.

The real reason is the failure of activating  the workflow definition.
Check your transports, maybe you're missing something. You might identify
the failing/missing things when doing a syntax check of the workflow
definition in you QA system.

kind regards,
Veit Unger

Dipl. WiInf. Veit Unger
-
eMail: veit.unger at de.ibm.com
Telefon: +(49) 170 914 7650

IBM Global Business Services
Nahmitzer Damm 12 - 12277 Berlin . Germany

--
IBM Deutschland GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Hans Ulrich Maerki

"Swathi_Devireddy" <Swathi_Devireddy at satyam.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
12.07.2007 10:14
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Problem Event Linkage

Hi,
I am facing a strange problem.I have activated the event linkage in my DEV
system and tested it works fine.
I have transported it to Quality.When I check in Txn SWETYPV the event
linkage is active .
When I execute my transaction and click on a button my  workflow should
trigger ideally.
When I check in event trace I am getting the error Workflow definition of
task 'WS90000010' cannot be activated

Now if I check in SWETYPV the type linkage checkbox is automatically
unchecked.
Any solution for this problem

Thanks & Regards
Swathi Devireddy
HCU-SAP
Satyam Computer Services Ltd
(    : +91 40 3063 6835
È : +91 9963426788

DISCLAIMER:
PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying
or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this
message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation
in this regard is appreciated..