FW: Possibility to obligate user to create attachment

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Thu Jul 12 03:03:09 EDT 2007

Kris,

After the invoice is rejected, you can add a step that calls the method
SELFITEM.NOTE_CREATE.  This creates an in-your-face popup for entering text
or adding an attachment.

You can also set the 'Confirm end of processing' flag, to make them confirm
that they have done their bit.

Is this obligatory enough? Otherwise you would have to add a method that
checks for attachments (etc).

groetjes
Paul

|         |           "Kris            |
|         |           Verschueren"     |
|         |           <kris.verschueren|
|         |           @ctac.nl>        |
|         |           sap-wug-bounces at m|
|         |           it.edu           |
|         |           12/07/2007 16:06 |
|         |           "SAP Workflow    |
|         |           Users' Group"    |
  |       To:       <sap-wug at mit.edu>                                                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                           |
  |       Subject:  FW: Possibility to obligate user to create attachment                                               |

Thx.

Kind regards,
Kris Verschueren.