Approval Preview not appearing properly

Veit Unger veit.unger at de.ibm.com
Thu Jul 12 02:59:24 EDT 2007

Hi Arghadip,

as far as I remember this usually happens when the BADI does not return a
proper approval table.
Check, whether your BADI returns a sound approval hierarchy when input
approval index is 0 (usually the case for first preview).

You might want to check OSS, too. The preview applet used to get updated
from time to time.

kind regards,
Veit Unger

Dipl. WiInf. Veit Unger
-
eMail: veit.unger at de.ibm.com
Telefon: +(49) 170 914 7650

IBM Global Business Services
Nahmitzer Damm 12 - 12277 Berlin . Germany

--
IBM Deutschland GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Hans Ulrich Maerki

arghadip kar <arghadipkar at yahoo.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
12.07.2007 06:10
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
Approval Preview not appearing properly

Hi All
 I am using SRM and I have faced with a strange situation. The approval
Preview for Item Based approval Workflow(ws14500015) for Shopping Cart is
not appearing properly. Instead it is showing the message 'Approval step
without ad-hoc capability. No preview possible'. Can you please get back
to me with solution. It is very urgent and would be very much appreciable.

Thanks
Arghadip
arghakar at in.ibm.com