Workflow Instance not working after version upgrade

arghadip kar arghadipkar at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 08:34:00 EDT 2007

Hi All
   This is Arghadip. I am currently faced with a critical situation for which I require urgent help. I have transported some changes made in a Workflow Template into production. Now the existing Workflow instance are ending up in error state. The client has not accepted to revert back to the previous version as they want the change to be reflected in the Workflow instance that are triggered now. Is there any way by which the previous Workflow instance will start to work in the current workflow version. I am not able to retrigger the Workflow for the previous instance as it will result into redoing of task that the customer do not want to do.

  Thanks
  Arghadip kar
  arghakar at in.ibm.com