WF status error in : Condition step ?

Priya Sharma priya.sharma at tcs.com
Tue Jul 10 07:17:40 EDT 2007

Thanks Mark for the reply.
I have not assigned any value to the container element 'Amount' prior to
the condition step.
I have not used this element in binding as condition step doesn't provide
us the option for binding . In my scenario:
1) Document is parked (FIPP - created), In FV60 invoice amount is filled.
2)condition : 'Amount' > 2500.
3)Condition true - go to approver1 (agent determination through Rule)
   Condition false - go to approver2 (agent determination through Rule)

I am not sure whether this element 'Amount' in WF container get filled
with the data entered in FV60 or  binding is required in some step ?
or do I need to add 'amount' in attributes in BO ?
 In my graphical WF log, process has stopped in condition step.

Pls advice, n help me to proceed further ..

Best Regards
Priya

"Mark Pyc" <mark.pyc at gmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
07/10/2007 02:21 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Re: WF status error in : Condition step ?

G'day Priya,

Yes logically you probably want to use an attribute of your business
object. Just declaring a container element in the Workflow will not
automatically populate it with a value.

I'm not sure that a condition would fail to error simply because the
container element was empty, so it may not be the issue anyway.

Do you assign a value to the container element prior to the condition?

Have fun,
Mark