SRM BBP_WFL_SECURITY Level Value and System Action

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 04:23:36 EDT 2007

G'day Jerry,

No good news from me. I tried to get a similar concept working but failed.
When I was testing I could only get value changes to be returned to the
requestor, but things like a change to Vendor would not be returned.

In the end I changed the process design such that only the Requestor
themselves could change the cart.

Sorry,
Mark