Problem: Extended Notification with LotusNotes

Abir Kundu abir.kundu at in.ibm.com
Mon Jul 9 00:30:44 EDT 2007

Hi,
      As I've already mentioned that this might be an error related to Java
Script, I'm attaching the prompt that I'm receiving after shut down of
Lotus Notes.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Abir Kundu
IBM India Private Limited
DLF IT Park, New Town,
P.S. Rajarhat, Distt.: 24 Parganas (N),
Kolkata 700156 , India
Board :     +91 33 400 94000[Extn : 94262]
Direct :     +91 33 400 94262
Mob   :     +91 98310 32936
----- Forwarded by Abir Kundu/India/IBM on 07/09/2007 09:57 AM -----

             Abir
             Kundu/India/IBM
             07/09/2007 09:48          sap-wug at mit.edu

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Problem: Extended Notification
                                       with LotusNotes(Document link: Abir
                                       Kundu)

Hi Kesari,
      Thanks a lot for your response. But unfortunately, in our case it is
not a temporary error. I've also tried sending the notification to my
colleague's lotus inbox. But there the error remains the same. I've also
tried compacting the mail file. But the situation didn't change.
      Any other suggestion? I think it is some kind of JavaScript error.
Not sure.

Regards,
Abir.

----- Message from "Kesari Katakam" <kesari.katakam at gmail.com> on Fri, 6
Jul 2007 13:03:03 +0200 -----

        To: "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

   Subject: Re: Problem: Extended Notification with LotusNotes

Hello Abir,

This error occurred to me some times. But this was just a temporary error
where i could solve by restarting it. Can you check for your compact of
mail space and try again..?

wishes
Kesari.