SRM BBP_WFL_SECURITY Level Value and System Action

martinek jerry.martinek at shawbiz.ca
Sat Jul 7 13:26:05 EDT 2007

Hi Susan,

Thanks for the reply and suggestions.

At this point I'm not sure whether I've selected the correct approach to implementing my requirement.

My requirement is to send the cart back to the shopper when certain types of changes are made during approval or continue with the next approval process when an allowed change is made during approval process.

The allowed changes scenario seems to work when the level is set to 4. I'm not able to get the system to send the cart back to the shopper when the disallowed changes are made during approval.

Do I need to include all of the allowed fields in the start conditions? What else is required to get the cart to go back to the shopper?

Thanks,
Jerry