SRM BBP_WFL_SECURITY Level Value and System Action

martinek jerry.martinek at shawbiz.ca
Fri Jul 6 20:54:49 EDT 2007

Hi,

Can someone please explain the meaning or expected system action when  BBP_WFL_SECURITY = 2 in the shopping cart WS14000133 approval scenario in SRM 5.0.

I�ve activated BADI BBP_WFL_SECUR_BADI method Set_Security_Level and implemented our own business rules for overriding the default approval levels but I�m not getting the desired results.

When the value is set to 2, does the system restart the approval process by restarting the approval steps without sending it back to the shopper or does it first send it back to the shopper for approval? If it doesn�t send it back, how can you get the system to stop the current workflow and send it back to the shopper in order to first review and then restart? Can it be done via this BADI?

Regards,
Jerry Martinek