SWIA transaction

Ananth write2ananth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:17:28 EDT 2007

Hi Eddie,

Thanks a lot for your reply. In the output screen of ALV layout,
somebody had put Task, Workflow and Workitem type as filter, once I
removed those. All the dialog tasks are displayed.

Thank you once more :)

Mike : There was no authorisation problem. Thanks for your time as well.

Thanks & Regards
Ananth