Travel 'Trip Approval' workflow

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Tue Jul 3 12:02:33 EDT 2007

Hi all

I have been asked to look at implementing a Trip approval workflow. This
will be in ECC6 and accessed via the sap portal. Standard workflows within
ECC6 look to be the same as those a number of years ago, and so I am
assuming haven't really moved on much.  My question is, does having the
access through the portal ( I think through the Employee Self Service, ESS
'bit') bring with it any additional functionality around this area, and
where can I find more info, specifically on this subject, of ESS / Portal
workflow use.

Thanks

John

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.