SWIA transaction

Ananth write2ananth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 06:54:12 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I am facing a peculiar situation where SWIA transaction behaves in a
different manner in different systems. We are on ECC 5.0 .

In the regression testing, when I want to forward a workitem to
another user, I put workitem type as 'W' and the output is displayed
with all the Dialog types. I can choose the task for which workitem
needs to be forwarded.

But in the production system, when I give the workitem type as 'W' and
execute without any date criteria. I dont get any output. I just get a
output with just the column headings, no output at all. But when I put
the workitem type as 'F', I get the relevant workflows and subworkflow
data.

Same roles have been assigned to me on both the systems. Can some one
please let me know if there is any settings that needs to be done to
overcome this peculiar issue.

Thanks in advance,
Ananth