call transaction from business report

Kobi Sasson ksasson at visonic.com
Tue Jan 30 03:44:55 EST 2007

The Problem : Method that Run ALV Report from the ALV there was drill down
to ME23N with the PO Number From the BO
                             But When I tested It's opened transaction
ME23N without the PO Number.

I tried with call transaction and run function for deisplay purchase order
it's does not worked , I been told that in BO after the ALV Run it loosing
the parameter.

Soulation: By SM35 I made a batch input that run ME23N with PO Number, than
there is an option to  create function and thats what I did.
                     I used this function in the ALV Report and I tried
that From the BO it's Worked.

             "Shalini Sabnani"
             <workflow.mail at gm
             ail.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
             sap-wug-bounces at m         <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             it.edu                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             29/01/2007 22:11          Re: call transaction from business
                                       report

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Glad your problem wa resolved. Can you explain ( for mine and others
benefit) what/ how did you mean/make a new function from batch input?

Aditya  as question for you as well. I order to send a WI with Tcode ME23n
or ME32K to Outlook is it necessary to create a shortcut of the T-Code in
Logon pad ? Is there no other way ? I am using R/3 4.6c.

Thanks
Shalini