Workitem ID

Tom Peou tompeou at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 05:16:44 EST 2007

Hi Swathi,

On the step you want the "Workitem ID" from, set your _Workitem binding
(from Task to Workflow) to a container element in your workflow (you can
call it "Previous_Workitem" for example):

Note: if binding out from a normal task, your container element should be
Object type: WORKINGWI,
for background tasks the object should be BATCHITEM and;
for sub/workflows, the Object type is FLOWITEM.

Now you have stored the standard output of that workflow step into a
container - you should have the "Workitem ID" of that step available in your
"Previous_Workitem" container.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Tom