How to stop Wait step in QAS.

Subashini.Bhoopathiraj@uinet.com Subashini.Bhoopathiraj at uinet.com
Thu Jan 25 11:23:39 EST 2007

Hi ,

We do have step in workflow waiting for "Periodic Updates"(WAIT STEP).
Once we enter the meter reads through transaction EL28, it's creating a
event "BILLABLE", this will complete the WAIT STEP & continue the further
process flow in the Workflow.

But for testing purpose(in QAS System), we do not want  workflow to be
start after entering meter readings through EL28, we want to do further
process manually, so that we can debug the Userexits behind the MOVE_OUT
creation.  Is there is any way to do this...?

Thanks,
Subashini
203-499-3912

This e-mail, and any attached file(s), is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise
have reason to believe that you have received this message in error,
please notify the UI Information Security Manager at 203-499-3689
and delete this message immediately from any computer. Any
other use, retention, dissemination, retransmission, printing or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.