Workitem ID

Swathi_Devireddy Swathi_Devireddy at satyam.com
Thu Jan 25 10:08:22 EST 2007

Hi,
I have a situation where i need to check whether that partcular Workitem  was executed by the
Standard Option-Forward Workitem in my next Background step  in  Workflow.

I checked the standard table SWIHEAD there is a field WI_FORW_BY which contains a value if it WI was forwarded.
Problem is i am unable to retrieve the workitem ID .

Design
Main workflow calls a subworkflow. In my subworkflow i have my steps.
When i do binding of the Workitem ID it retrieves the first Workitem ID in my
subworkflow and not my Current Steps Workitem in Logs.
Any idea how to get the current workitem ID.

Thanks & Regards
Swathi Devireddy
HCU-SAP
Satyam Computer Services Ltd