GOS - Start Workflow only if not already started?

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Jan 25 02:42:55 EST 2007

Ah, I didn't think far enough. You are of course right in that it is not
straightforward to actually prevent the workflow from being started. So
then the question is how far you are willing to go in terms of hacking
the GOS functionality....

Note: I didn't recommend that you hack the GOS, I just mentioned that it
is a possibility :-)
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil OFT GBS BAS DEV SAP