Calling dialog method in background

robert.van.den.berg@accenture.com robert.van.den.berg at accenture.com
Tue Jan 23 22:48:48 EST 2007

Hi group,

I have a dialog method which has a parameter 'BackgroundExec', on which
I assume this functionality can be executed in the background.
I checked the code and also tested the method in SWO1, and it also works
without calling screens.

But now I want to create a background task but this can't be done. It
has to be dialog.

How can I make it possible that this method will still be executed in
the background?
(we are on version 2005, that's release 6.0)

Thanx!
Robert

PS: For IS-U expert to make it easier: its object MTRREADDOC with method
MeterDocCreate.