WF Reporting

Edwin Mukusha emukusha at nebraska.edu
Tue Jan 23 14:59:31 EST 2007

A word to the wise. Make a consideration that container data is typically
going to be unstructured data, i.e. generally you are not going to be able
to index it.  So if your reporting requirements are going to be across
many workflow logs you will encounter performance problems.  So depending
on which version you are running you might consider generating logical
information sources in BW (BI) or the Information system.

Good luck.

Edwin Mukusha
University of Nebraska
Phone: (402) 472-7756
Email: emukusha at nebraska.edu

"Damian Reyes" <reyesd at gmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
01/23/2007 05:27 AM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
WF Reporting

Hi,

I'd like to create a report based on a workflow container data. Is there
any way to get a container in XML format? I'm trying SAP_WAPI_WI_GET_XML
but i get a parser error.

Any suggestion about how generating reports based on container data?

Thanks in advance