Inquiry WF not triggered

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 10:27:42 EST 2007

Hi Praveen,
  are you triggering a custom event which you created in your ZBUS2030.
  if this is the case it need to be triggered from any user-exit or BAdi to start the workflow.
  Standard SAP doesn't know your custom event.

  regards,
  Sharath.

kaukabr at yahoo.com wrote:
  Hi Praveen,
Probably Aditya's answer is pitty much correct,
because same thing happened to me, I recreated went
well.
Cheers
Aziz