Inquiry WF not triggered

Aditya V adityavarrier at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 23:52:33 EST 2007

hi Praveen
what you could do is go to header delete the object and re-assign the object,
it so happened with me that i create a Zobject made changes in an event and same scenario happened,
so in Header later i delted that object and re-assigned the same object and it went well,
try it out

Aditya

              ¤~¤~GoD bLeSs YoU aLL~¤~¤