Inquiry WF not triggered

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Wed Jan 17 17:43:03 EST 2007

If you delegate, then raising the event BUS2030-CREATED, effectively raises
the same event for ZBUS2030.
In the event linkage (SWE2), you only need to refer to BUS2030-CREATED.

If you don't delegate, then you have to write code to raise the event
ZBUS2030-CREATED yourself. And also create a new event linkage that refers
to ZBUS2030.

cheers
Paul

|         |           "praveen         |
|         |           rajendran"       |
|         |           <praveen.rajen at gm|
|         |           ail.com>         |
|         |           sap-wug-bounces at m|
|         |           it.edu           |
|         |           18/01/2007 08:01 |
|         |           "SAP Workflow    |
|         |           Users' Group"    |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                          |
  |       To:       "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>                                                            |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                |
  |       Subject:  Re: Inquiry WF not triggered                                                                             |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I've not written any code to trigger that... Should i do that???
Besides, it's even if the supertype event is triggered... but only concern
is it should trigger exactly once... but here the supertype-created ecent
is being triggered twice.

Regards,
Praveen

On 1/17/07, Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au <
Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au> wrote:
Praveen,

Not delegated, eh? And your custom event is not appearing in SWEL?

So the obvious question is: have you added code (to a user exit in) VA11 to
trigger ZBUS2030-CREATED?

cheers
Paul

|         |           "praveen         |
|         |           rajendran"       |
|         |           <praveen.rajen at gm|
|         |           ail.com>         |
|         |           sap-wug-bounces at m|
|         |           it.edu           |
|         |           18/01/2007 07:18 |
|         |           "SAP Workflow    |
|         |           Users' Group"    |

>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

  |       To:       "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
|
  |       cc:
|
  |       Subject:  Re: Inquiry WF not triggered
|

>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

No It's not a delegation... Infact the same was working with 3.1i system
but after migration to ECC6 we had to create new WF template for the same
Process.
Now I also see that the supertype bus2030-created event is triggered twice
but, obviously no receiver type exists. But the zbus2030 event is not being
triggered at all!!!!

As i said, I checked all configurations - everything looks fine.

Help me!!!! :(

Regards,
Praveen

On 1/17/07, Gary Young <GYoung at macdermid.com> wrote:

Have you delegated 'BUS2030' to your new subtype?

Gary Young
MacDermid Inc.
5210 Phillip Lee Drive  Atlanta, GA  30336
Tel (404) 699-3341  Fax (404) 505-3290
gyoung at macdermid.com

"praveen rajendran" < praveen.rajen at gmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu

01/17/2007 03:36 PM                                           sap-wug at mit.
                                                              edu
                                                                        cc
                Please respond to
  "SAP Workflow Users' Group" < sap-wug at mit.edu>                    Subject
                                                              Inquiry WF
                                                              not
                                                              triggered

Hi,
We have created a subtype for object bus2030 and also an event created for
that. My workflow should trigger whenever an inquiry is created.
I've maintained this as triggering event in SWDD and done type linkage is
SWE2 and everything looks fine.
When i simulate or create event the WF is triggered but when create inquiry
in VA11 WF does not triggers.
I've checked SWEL for event trace but no event is triggered at all... Am i
missing something... I've done almost everything that i used to do...
Even synchronized buffer!!! nothing paid me a solution...
Kindly help me understanding my mistake...

Regards,
Praveen_______________________________________________
SAP-WUG mailing list
SAP-WUG at mit.edu

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Only an individual or entity who is intended to be a recipient of this
e-mail may access or use the information contained in this e-mail or any of
its attachments.  Opinions contained in this e-mail or any of its
attachments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Queensland Treasury.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be
legally privileged and the subject of copyright.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify Queensland Treasury immediately and erase
all copies of the e-mail and the attachments.  Queensland Treasury uses
virus scanning software.  However, it is not liable for viruses present in
this e-mail or in any attachment.